Pregnant? Call 1-800-972-9225 or
text 415-355-4636 with your questions.
International Adoption Program
In 2001 Adoption Connection expanded our license to include international adoption homestudy and post-placement services to give our clients the opportunity to adopt a child from anywhere in the world.
Whichever country you choose to adopt from we can help you prepare and find a reputable placement agency.
Through our program families have welcomed children from: China, Ethiopia, Russia, South Korea, Haiti, India, Kazakhstan, Philippines, Taiwan, Colombia, Ghana, and Poland, to name a few.
ADOPTION CONNECTION IS NOT ACCEPTING NEW INTERNATIONAL HOMESTUDY APPLICATIONS AT THIS TIME. PLEASE CONTACT US FOR DETAILS.
Adoption Connection can:
- • Complete your International Homestudy.
- • Guide you through the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (CIS) paperwork.
- • Provide 10 hours of education mandated by the Hague Treaty.
- • Refer you to child placing agencies that specialize in the country where you wish to adopt.
- • Complete Post-Adoption visits that are typically required after your child is home.
- • Help you through the legal process of a California Re-Adoption, which is necessary to acquire a United States birth certificate.